Wednesday, July 06, 2005

July 4th in Portland

Should be leaving Portland today. I'm off to the next stage - coming to Portland was the easy part. From here I'll be on my own for 4-5 days. I'm headed to Montana first, I think, then I'll spend a day or two in Yellowstone.



It's been a lot of fun visiting Jake and the family. I really see now how much it takes to bring up a couple of kids - they take up every minute of the day. I don't know if I could do it.

Yesterday was July 4th, of course, and we went to the fair to ride some rides and watch fireworks. It was a really nice riverside view, and the fireworks were very good (very loud - Ellea and Aya were both crying).




I'm headed to Yellowstone, etc., over the next few days, so I probably won't be able to update this blog for a while, but when I do, I ought to have some pretty cool pictures. Until then...

No comments: