Saturday, January 07, 2006

Format change

I've decided to make a couple of changes so that I'll continue to write in this blog.

First, as I've suspended my travels for a little while, and as I see daily many of the American subscribers ;) of my blog, I'm going to focus less on where I am and more on literature and culture. I'm doing a lot of reading, both of books and internet websites, and I often feel the urge to write about them. Hopefully you'll find them interesting (if anyone is still reading!)

Second, I'm going to attempt to write the blogs both in English and Japanese. It'll be good practice and, since I have a Japanese audience now as well, I want to include them more fully (most can read English, but they might prefer to read in Japanese). So if the second part of each article looks like a bunch of gibberish, sorry. Your system doesn't support Japanese characters.

告知:
ブログを続くようにこの書き込みから変更を二三紹介する事にした。今面白いニュースがあまりないので、前のブログの書き込みを変えて、文学か文化の事に焦点を当てるつもりです。ですから、つまらなくなるかもしれない。
それに、一生懸命頑張って日本語で書き込むつもりもある。が、まだ結構遅いのですぐやめるかもしれない。
よろしくね!

No comments: